Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardener' (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gardener recommendation

Hello, Anyone have any recommendations for gardeners? We need to put up fences, lay patio, build raised beds etc.  thanks L

Started by Lucy W

5 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Anthony Casey

Hedge trimming needed.

A while ago a chap knocked on my door and asked me if I wanted my hedge trimmed. I was half asleep and said no. I wish I'd said yes. I do i…

Started by Paul Harding

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Ewan Alexander

Can anyone recommend a catflap fitter / landscape gardener / guitar teacher

I am looking for someone to fit a catflap, re-model our garden and also teach guitar to my son.   It doesn't have to be the same person - I…

Started by PaulG

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Stuart

Fencing recommendation - Lifestyle Gardens

We recently moved into the area and had to get a new fence installed between us and the neighbours. After debating whether to go for cheap…

Started by Robyn

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by jonship

Gardener/tree surgeon needed

I need someone to help with some tree pruning in my garden - nothing too major, but needs to be someone who knows what they're doing and ha…

Started by KatieH

4 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by JAC

Garden Maintenance

Hi,  I am moving into the area in a couple of weeks time and hoping to get someone in fortnightly/once a month to maintain garden.  Can an…

Started by Danielle Maone

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by B

I need a local gardener for n17- Kitchener road

Hello can anyone reccomend a local gardener? I have a small garden and want someone to keep it nice and tidy and alos advise on growin a bi…

Started by Emma

5 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Emma

landscape gardener

can anyone recommend someone to landscape my garden? thanks

Started by Liz Young

2 Aug 26, 2013

Garden pond

My garden pond needs repair/possibly moving. Can anyone recommend a good pond installer please? Many thanks Karen

Started by Karen Ahmed

3 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Karen Ahmed

wanted ~ GARDEN FENCE INSTALLATION

Hi, Can anyone recommend someone who can install a garden fence?  I'll be buying the panels myself and just need a professional to set them…

Started by byl999

8 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by byl999

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service