Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

October Social tonight at Karamel Music Club - Tottenham Art Group

Hello, Quick post to let anyone interested know that the Tottenham Art Group are planning to have their October Social tonight at the Karam…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Oct 23, 2013

YAMAHA Flute is for sale

Hello all! Hope you all doing okay, it is raining so much though. I just decided to sell my flute,  the model is yamaha YFL 211 Sii ser…

Started by Yuki Yamashita

0 Oct 22, 2013

Harvest Festival at Harringay Market Sunday 29th Sept

On 29 September we'll be hosting a special harvest festival day at the market, featuring lots of added extras. And we're on the look-out fo…

Started by Marika

3 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Marika

Music on the Ladder - News about upcoming events

For those of you who have not come across Music on the Ladder before, it is a programme of events which brings together professional, semi-…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Marika

CONCERT: The Humphrey Lytttelton Band at the Royal Free

Hello All I'm hoping there are at least a few good old fun-time jazz fans on here as The Humphrey Lyttelton Band is in concert on Wednesday…

Started by Carol Stevenson

0 Sep 5, 2013

New Brass Band - Fortismere Community Brass (Muswell Hill)

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to tell you all about a new community brass band that I've been involved in setting up.  Originally established…

Started by Craig Boulton

5 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Craig Boulton

Live Folk and Americana music - Before The Gold Rush

Hello! A quick reminder that Wednesday night this week at The Haberdashery in Crouch End it's Before The Gold Rush (Unplugged) With Feldspa…

Started by Steve Watson

0 Jul 23, 2013

Music on the Ladder - Concert of Choral Music THIS SATURDAY

Hello folks!  This Saturday (20 July) at 7.30 pm, a choir of singers from the local area and beyond will present a selection of choral work…

1 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Come and Sing the Mikado, Saturday 8 June

Hi folks!  Music on the Ladder's next event will be Come and Sing "The Mikado" on Saturday, 8 June.  This event will kick off St Paul's Har…

3 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Folk Festival in Tottenham and Picnic - Meet up for Tottenham Art Group

The second of our monthly meet up this month will be to enjoy a small music festival organised by community folk who take care of the parks…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 1, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service