Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

organic packed food in bulk (not fresh produced) buying group

Hi, I am considering to order organic food and maybe other stuff from Infinity Foods. The minimum order is £250 ex VAT, which is a lot for…

Started by ana p

3 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by ana p

Hot Dinners Club?

Hi. This is a testing-the-water/blue-sky-thinking/other management-speak term idea. I'm just wondering if it would be possible. All respons…

Started by Hannah Jaenicke

3 Nov 25, 2012

the Villers

I got this email as I am on the mailing list of The Villers Crouch End: http://www.villiersterracelondon.com/mailshot/101012/index.html It…

Started by Pinenut

0 Oct 10, 2012

New Restaurant on Green Lanes (and it's not Turkish or fried chicken)

It's a creperie and its located between Fairfax and falkland Roads. I haven't actually eaten there yet as they have only just opened tonigh…

Started by Michelle

2 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Moka now opening on Thursday and Friday evenings

Just a little reminder that from this Thursday 20th September Moka will be opening up on Thursday and Friday evenings to make use of our ne…

Started by moka

0 Sep 19, 2012

It is fitting that McDonalds is an Official Sponsor of the current Olympics

There's been criticism that proprietors of hamburgers, fizzy drinks, chocolate and booze should sponsor the Olympic Games. On BBC2's Newsni…

Started by Clive Carter

24 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

I Want To Recommend.....New bakery called Favourite Bakerz, Lordship Lane

Breakfast this morning was decided by my desire to check out the new eatery on the corner of Westbury Avenue leading onto Lordship Lane cal…

Started by Taz Gray

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

I am taking part at the Diamond Vintage Fair at Bruce Castle. Come and say hi.

As a local resident near the Bruce Castle Museum, I jumped at the chance of getting a stall to take part at the upcoming Vintage Fair to ce…

Started by Taz Gray

0 May 18, 2012

I Want To Recommend….a visit to Myddleton Road for anyone who wants to kill a curiosity or for anybody looking to open a business in the area

On my quest to discover places to enjoy eating near where I live, I decided to find The Step café on Myddleton Road and was greeted with a…

Started by Taz Gray

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

I Want To Recommend....Mauritian restaurant Le Chamarel

Instead of opting to go to Jashan on a Sunday evening with my family visiting for Easter, we had forgone the safe option and decided to try…

Started by Taz Gray

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Tilly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service