Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Oh no: nevermind!'s Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello James, Thank you: I would be very grateful for your help. I did not realise th…"

Oh no: nevermind! replied Feb 8, 2010 to Bus Lane Contravention - Green Lanes - turning left at Macdonalds to Sainsburys' Supermarket

28 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

"As far as I can see if they have business permits and comply to the height and lengt…"

Oh no: nevermind! replied Jul 10, 2009 to Selling your car on the Street in the Borough of Haringey - Pass Message on!

22 Jul 10, 2009

"Just as a closing note: Haringey Council let me off the fine for selling my car on t…"

Oh no: nevermind! replied Jul 10, 2009 to Selling your car on the Street in the Borough of Haringey - Pass Message on!

22 Jul 10, 2009

"Hello, Interesting. I quote from the residents' application form I hereby certify t…"

Oh no: nevermind! replied Jul 2, 2009 to Business Vans Parking on the ladder

5 Jul 2, 2009

"Buying veggies and fruit in Green Lanes which has been refrigerated & trucked in…"

Oh no: nevermind! replied Jun 19, 2009 to Waitrose set to open first HaringEY branch

30 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

"No, There is no mention of an appeal process: I had to ring up and ask if there was…"

Oh no: nevermind! replied May 22, 2009 to Selling your car on the Street in the Borough of Haringey - Pass Message on!

22 Jul 10, 2009

"Thank you, Alan Stanton. Adrian Scott."

Oh no: nevermind! replied May 18, 2009 to Selling your car on the Street in the Borough of Haringey - Pass Message on!

22 Jul 10, 2009

"Hello, Glad to hear it! I am not a trader: just an individual resident selling one c…"

Oh no: nevermind! replied May 18, 2009 to Selling your car on the Street in the Borough of Haringey - Pass Message on!

22 Jul 10, 2009

"Ok Thanks, it is registed to me and is my own car. It is taxed and MOT and has a par…"

Oh no: nevermind! replied May 1, 2009 to Selling your car on the Street in the Borough of Haringey - Pass Message on!

22 Jul 10, 2009

"Thank you for your reply! It is very strange as it I see For Sale signs on cars all…"

Oh no: nevermind! replied May 1, 2009 to Selling your car on the Street in the Borough of Haringey - Pass Message on!

22 Jul 10, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service