Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

kotkas's Discussions (922)

Discussions Replied To (883) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd agree that they have done a good job refurbishing the place. Looks quite invitin…"

kotkas replied Feb 23, 2018 to Re-opened and enlarged Mezzo

5 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by tigha

"There is also one in Dalston by the way - walked by it with the wife last weekend. C…"

kotkas replied Feb 23, 2018 to Newish Cafe - Opera - Green Lanes - Tried it and loved it

13 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by kotkas

"Always wondered also until I saw this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_LuK3MYFdqc"

kotkas replied Feb 19, 2018 to Good dry cleaner on Green Lanes!

25 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Nichola

"Excellent suggestion!"

kotkas replied Feb 17, 2018 to Sex discrimination on Green Lanes?

44 Feb 27, 2018

"Also the firm working on the landscape components is the one who did Kings Cross and…"

kotkas replied Feb 16, 2018 to That ol' spin department still rolling on.

10 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by kotkas

"Just went on the website of the development. Looks terrific. Reusing the Gasholders…"

kotkas replied Feb 15, 2018 to That ol' spin department still rolling on.

10 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by kotkas

"It's not just about the consultation. It's clear, from what the StopHDV campaign has…"

kotkas replied Feb 9, 2018 to Response to the Royal Court of Justice's judgement following a judicial review of the Haringey Development Vehicle

33 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"The main prize should be improving the housing situation in the borough. This is wha…"

kotkas replied Feb 9, 2018 to Response to the Royal Court of Justice's judgement following a judicial review of the Haringey Development Vehicle

33 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Thank you Michael - I am aware of this, and don't disagree with any of it. My main p…"

33 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Who is spinning lies John? The Royal Court of Justice has seen the evidence and form…"

kotkas replied Feb 8, 2018 to Response to the Royal Court of Justice's judgement following a judicial review of the Haringey Development Vehicle

33 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service