Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Rory's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, Hugh, and I'm in the process of writing to Kirsten. I'm including an update…"

Rory replied Jun 24, 2020 to Harringay Ladder left out of Haringey’s Streetspace Plans

33 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Keir Hopley

"This is interesting, isn't it, that their answer is to target short trips inside the…"

Rory replied Jun 9, 2020 to Haringey want to extend two-hour CPZ limit...

31 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

"I’m sorry to hear about your experience, not all heads are created equal, and I’m su…"

Rory replied Jun 6, 2020 to School opening plan in Haringey - who's calling the shots?

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"Okay Nell, let me break this down for you, point by point. First of all, all schools…"

Rory replied Jun 6, 2020 to School opening plan in Haringey - who's calling the shots?

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"It doesn't sound like this school is the best fit for you, Kate, which is a shame, b…"

Rory replied Jun 5, 2020 to School opening plan in Haringey - who's calling the shots?

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"Well the children are customers/clients, but I think maybe a little more empathy/und…"

Rory replied Jun 5, 2020 to School opening plan in Haringey - who's calling the shots?

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"Most heads and teachers would have reintegrated from the top of the school down, as…"

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"I agree that comms are really, really important, but do you think comms are any bett…"

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"No, unions aren't stoping the kids back to school. Unions are trying to facilitate a…"

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"Sells booze. This could be dangerous."

Rory replied May 24, 2020 to More on Sainsbury's Extending Harringay Delivery Capabilities

10 May 26, 2020
Reply by AndrewAW1

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service