Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alexander Smith's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"I think what you're looking for is "Canary Islands ivy". Its a sort of ivy with very…"

Alexander Smith replied Oct 31, 2015 to Best ivy for privacy

1 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Alexander Smith

"My understanding of the Act is that you can only be done for "acquiring unauthorized…"

Alexander Smith replied Oct 2, 2015 to Firewood from Tottenham's @RE_KINDLING - a social enterprise based @SelbyCentre

3 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by LSquared

"A really nice idea, but I’m afraid I don’t agree with you about the alignment. I jud…"

Alexander Smith replied Jun 2, 2015 to Harringay House Gatehouse or its Ghost?

17 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Hugh

"Clive, I think the article is a little misleading.  It says the idea “appears to hav…"

Alexander Smith replied Apr 8, 2015 to Pedestrianising Quernmore Road parade - we need your help!

14 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by John D

"Pedestrianizing won’t solve the undoubted rubbish problem. This occurs wherever ther…"

Alexander Smith replied Mar 23, 2015 to Pedestrianising Quernmore Road parade - we need your help!

14 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by John D

"Far from incendiary! Some info here: http://www.vintagefe.com/pyrene.html"

Alexander Smith replied Jun 1, 2014 to Is this for gardening or blowing things up?

7 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by anne barwick

"I’ve thought the same for a number of years. The one-man-band road sweeper approach…"

Alexander Smith replied May 21, 2014 to Why not here?

13 May 26, 2014
Reply by Charlotte

"I’ve now studied the plans more carefully and the house is, as I thought, not nearly…"

Alexander Smith replied Feb 22, 2014 to The End of the Ladder No Conversion Policy?

45 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Smith

"Thanks for taking trouble to put me right Tris. Silly me for expecting even basic fa…"

Alexander Smith replied Feb 22, 2014 to The End of the Ladder No Conversion Policy?

45 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Smith

"I’m afraid I have to disagree with you once again, Hugh, about the size. The officer…"

Alexander Smith replied Feb 21, 2014 to The End of the Ladder No Conversion Policy?

45 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Alexander Smith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service