Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

josephine's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it's not really stellar to be honest. We are 11 months into a loft conversion…"

josephine replied Jul 9, 2023 to Dan James Construction feedback needed URGENTLY!

52 Mar 4
Reply by Ian

"Hi,  I have someone I can recommend. If you’re still looking, please message me dire…"

josephine replied Jul 1, 2023 to Looking for a tried and trusted Personal Trainer

3 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by Julixe

"Hi, If you send me a connection request I can give you my phone number and we can ha…"

josephine replied Dec 6, 2022 to Dan James Construction feedback needed URGENTLY!

52 Mar 4
Reply by Ian

"Hi Annette, The loft conversion is still ongoing. Feel free to send me a connection…"

josephine replied Dec 1, 2022 to Dan James Construction feedback needed URGENTLY!

52 Mar 4
Reply by Ian

"Hello Rosalind, Could I also bug you for some feedback? I’ll send a connection reque…"

josephine replied Nov 13, 2022 to Dan James Construction feedback needed URGENTLY!

52 Mar 4
Reply by Ian

"Hi, If there's any left, I'm interested as well. Can I be second in line? Thank you!"

josephine replied Aug 11, 2022 to Free wool

5 Aug 23, 2022
Reply by Gillian

"Hi Andrew, I'm also interested in a short chat as we have agreed at the end of the y…"

josephine replied Apr 29, 2022 to Dan James Construction feedback needed URGENTLY!

52 Mar 4
Reply by Ian

"Confusingly, the notice says "it has been implicated in damage" so I had assumed the…"

josephine replied Apr 12, 2022 to Tree argument

33 Apr 20, 2022
Reply by Andrew

"What is the damage that is mentioned on the notice?"

josephine replied Apr 12, 2022 to Tree argument

33 Apr 20, 2022
Reply by Andrew

"I do have some medium sized ones and a big printer box if you're interested. I'm on…"

josephine replied Mar 25, 2022 to Carboard boxes?

6 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by josephine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service