Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Margaret Greenfields's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Abby thanks so much for this I have eventually found someone through a friend of…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Feb 22, 2023 to Urgently need an electrician reliable and reasonably priced - sparking fizzing noises and smell of burning electrics!!

8 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by TTTH

"Hi again unfortunately Peter is away until next week so couldn't help but I've just…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Feb 22, 2023 to Urgently need an electrician reliable and reasonably priced - sparking fizzing noises and smell of burning electrics!!

8 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by TTTH

"Thanks so much I've spent the last couple of hours chasing up numbers from various f…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Feb 21, 2023 to Urgently need an electrician reliable and reasonably priced - sparking fizzing noises and smell of burning electrics!!

8 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by TTTH

"I've checked up on this after seeing your reply - as always just use fresh myself. I…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Aug 23, 2020 to Lots of fresh cut Herb Sage leaves - free to good home

3 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by Golden shiva

"hhhmmm yes.... I'm now very embarrassed at starting this thread and hope his people…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Jan 1, 2020 to We're being terrorised by a cat called Beowulf in Chesterfield Gardens - very handsome large, slightly fluffy black and white cat with name tag - does anyone know his owners??

15 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by EMC2

"What a horrible suggestion - hopefully a bad joke - I'd rather be bitten and scratch…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Jan 1, 2020 to We're being terrorised by a cat called Beowulf in Chesterfield Gardens - very handsome large, slightly fluffy black and white cat with name tag - does anyone know his owners??

15 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by EMC2

"Hi everyone and thanks for the comments/suggestions - I'm replying to everyone in on…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Dec 31, 2019 to We're being terrorised by a cat called Beowulf in Chesterfield Gardens - very handsome large, slightly fluffy black and white cat with name tag - does anyone know his owners??

15 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by EMC2

"Brilliant thanks both!! much appreciated. I'll try Richard first as definitely aroun…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Feb 1, 2018 to Looking for a reliable reasonably priced electrician - small piece of work (doorbell and security light) but needed!

3 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Margaret Greenfields

"Thanks Penny - not sure if a cab would take but I'll have to get onto it - suggestio…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Jun 16, 2017 to Bikes for Refugees bikehub??

4 Jun 16, 2017

"Thanks for that I'd only found a Hackney address before - that is easier - I have th…"

Margaret Greenfields replied Jun 16, 2017 to Bikes for Refugees bikehub??

4 Jun 16, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service