Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Bob Lindsay-Smith's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"If the ones in St Ann's Road (Chestnuts Park) are closed I usually try the toilets i…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Feb 3 to Let's talk about toilets: online consultation now live

11 Feb 6
Reply by Kate

"I've used 1stassociated.co.uk whose local surveyor Mark is very thorough."

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jan 31 to Recent RICS/Chartered Surveyor recommendation needed.

2 Jan 31
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"Many shopping centres do have a major road running through them yet still manage to…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Dec 15, 2023 to Wood Green project updates

8 Dec 16, 2023
Reply by Lara

"We have done this since 2000 on a similar freehold. It has helped to be able to spre…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Sep 16, 2022 to Sink Fund etc

1 Sep 16, 2022

"I contacted Collins Carpets using the mobile number that's on the front of the shop…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Nov 21, 2020 to Can anyone recommend a carpet layer?

5 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by Jezza

"I regret to say that I would not be inclined to oppose such a mast if it was in the…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jun 11, 2020 to Plan for 20 metre high 5G mast on corner Grove Rd, Culvert Rd, Oulton Rd N15

19 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by kotkas

"Yes, this is good to see, though even £20 will put many people off having items coll…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied May 2, 2020 to Bulky Waste Collections to Resume from 5 May

7 May 3, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"A bit last minute, but I've just emailed Cllr Ejiofor at joseph.ejiofor@haringey.gov…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Mar 24, 2020 to Historic site in Tottenham up for auction - help secure it

3 Mar 24, 2020

"As many will already know, Paul is no longer with us. The above is an excellent trib…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Mar 10, 2020 to A Conversation with Rev Paul Nicolson

11 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Just completed the survey. It is very easy to do."

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jan 18, 2020 to Survey on gentrification in Tottenham

20 Jan 18, 2020
Reply by Susan Moyse

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service