Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Cathie's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"AJL in Fortis Green are proper repair people  www.ajlappliances.co.uk "

Cathie replied Oct 7, 2022 to Washing machine repairs

3 Oct 7, 2022
Reply by Cathie

"https://send.dhlparcel.co.uk/parcel-delivery/servicepoint-locations?utm_source=dhl.c…"

Cathie replied Oct 7, 2022 to Can anyone recommend a DHL drop off point?

1 Oct 7, 2022
Reply by Cathie

"They are good climbers so yes. We have had eggs and fruit put in our front window bo…"

Cathie replied Aug 12, 2022 to Someone keeps putting apples in my front window box and I think it could be burglars marking my house.

11 Aug 13, 2022
Reply by tigha

"We are gradually replacing all our sash windows with identical new double glazed one…"

Cathie replied Aug 12, 2022 to Any recommendations for double-glazed windows?

4 Jan 27, 2023
Reply by Clare dubya

"The answer to this sort of thing is often foxes"

Cathie replied Aug 12, 2022 to Someone keeps putting apples in my front window box and I think it could be burglars marking my house.

11 Aug 13, 2022
Reply by tigha

"I sent mine off here, he did a very nice job, and fitted a magnetic clasp which is m…"

Cathie replied Jun 30, 2022 to looking to get a string of pearls mended

11 Jul 2, 2022
Reply by Jenny

"BBC wildlife: People are sometimes incensed that foxes leave faeces on their shoes,…"

Cathie replied Feb 4, 2022 to Foxes disapproving of my daily paper?

10 Feb 5, 2022
Reply by Paul C

"Ours has now been stuffed with fire coloured fairy lights, we don’t anticipate using…"

Cathie replied Dec 24, 2021 to Wood burners "cause nearly half of urban air pollution cancer risk" - new study

5 Dec 28, 2021
Reply by Brian Mahoney

"For the last couple of years we have had avocados, oranges, lemons, clementines, tom…"

Cathie replied Mar 19, 2021 to Crowd Farming avocados

25 Apr 1, 2021
Reply by Hugh

"Osbornes in Camden Town https://osborneslaw.com/wills-probate-and-disputed-estates-…"

Cathie replied Feb 19, 2021 to Solicitor wanted with expertise in European inheritance/tax law

10 Feb 22, 2021
Reply by Theryste

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service