Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Julia Richards-Davies's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel rather uncomfortable about this. We live in a CPZ and we have to buy permits…"

Julia Richards-Davies replied Nov 4, 2013 to looking to buy 1 day visitors parking permit

9 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by John D

"Muswell Primary first did this last year...."

Julia Richards-Davies replied Oct 4, 2013 to North Harringay Primary School makes the Independent!

7 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Richard Woods

"Hi Shanei Thanks for replying. I would need a Wednesday but preferably around luncht…"

Julia Richards-Davies replied Sep 10, 2013 to Cleaner who likes dogs needed!

7 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by David Solomon

"You might be interested in this thread:http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/o…"

Julia Richards-Davies replied Jun 26, 2013 to Orange day nursery

4 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by MLBuckers

"Try Rodwins behind Southgate tube. Cheap, cheerful, friendly, well stocked and fasci…"

Julia Richards-Davies replied Apr 24, 2013 to Children's dance/ballet clothing shop

8 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Red Shoes closed down a while ago I'm afraid."

Julia Richards-Davies replied Apr 24, 2013 to Children's dance/ballet clothing shop

8 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Sorry but I disagree. Having spent much of the past couple of weeks in stationary tr…"

Julia Richards-Davies replied Apr 1, 2013 to Time to improve area below dangerous Hornsey Railway bridge

17 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Alison P

"Thank you!I knew the info would be here somewhere. A couple of local folk to try the…"

Julia Richards-Davies replied Mar 29, 2013 to DVD player repair person needed

3 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Sarah

"Shoe returned but now someone's nicked your carpet! ;)"

Julia Richards-Davies replied Mar 20, 2013 to Lost: small sparkly shoe

9 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Julia Richards-Davies

"Vet or council will be able to scan it and see if it has a microchip.Sad, but good f…"

Julia Richards-Davies replied Mar 15, 2013 to Can someone help me? dead cat in Fairland Park now.

9 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service