Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Emma S's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"We’ve had three tree removal letters for our street in recent weeks - but never mind…"

Emma S replied Feb 2 to Dismay at Priory Park as Haringey Council chop down entire tree hedge at tennis courts

14 Feb 2
Reply by Emma S

"Yep, don’t go in there anymore for precisely that reason!  "

Emma S replied Sep 29, 2023 to Smoking indoors at Beans & Barley

10 Sep 30, 2023
Reply by Matt

"I’ve no experience with him but assuming the OP isn’t making it up regarding the agg…"

Emma S replied Jun 17, 2023 to Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

41 on Sunday
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"To be honest, I find the majority of pedestrians crossing junctions on Turnpike Lane…"

Emma S replied Aug 5, 2022 to All drivers, motor-cyclist and cyclists - You now MUST give way to pedestrians at junctions

16 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Justin Guest

"Sorry Shane, they went earlier. Thanks for your interest. "

Emma S replied Jul 23, 2022 to Michael Buble Hatfield House 2 tickets for tonight (Saturday)

2 Jul 23, 2022
Reply by Emma S

"Hi Dan, have you seen the plants, little penguin statues etc at the top of Park Ridi…"

Emma S replied Sep 25, 2020 to Can we make Harringay Passage greener, brighter and more inviting?

15 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Alfred Jahn

"Great, many thanks Rob."

Emma S replied Jul 7, 2020 to Carpet and fitter

2 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Emma S

"No problem at all, don’t apologise. Will try now."

Emma S replied Jun 19, 2020 to Haringey Council Slammed over Disabled Boy Child Protection Case

24 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by Emma S

"sorry, I'm not on Twitter. Don't worry, I'll find out myself who the relevant counci…"

Emma S replied Jun 19, 2020 to Haringey Council Slammed over Disabled Boy Child Protection Case

24 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by Emma S

"Hi again, I have sent a message via the Difficult Parent website. Thanks."

24 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by Emma S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service