Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ben Adam Sohawon's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi guys, Just a reminder that we're having the fundraiser launch event for the All G…"

Ben Adam Sohawon replied May 10, 2019 to Miss the Big Green Bookshop? Then join the All Good Bookshop!

4 May 10, 2019
Reply by Ben Adam Sohawon

"Hi guys, Just a reminder that we're having the fundraiser launch event for the All G…"

Ben Adam Sohawon replied May 10, 2019 to Big Green Bookshop is closing.

13 May 10, 2019

"We have a den at the bottom of our garden, have had one for years. We've found the m…"

Ben Adam Sohawon replied May 10, 2019 to Do Foxes Visit your Garden on Regular Basis?

28 May 12, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"Hi Alexa, That's great, thanks very much! The launch on May 11th at the Haringey Civ…"

Ben Adam Sohawon replied May 3, 2019 to Miss the Big Green Bookshop? Then join the All Good Bookshop!

4 May 10, 2019

"Hi guys, Sorry to spam, but we're really trying to get publicity going for the new c…"

Ben Adam Sohawon replied May 1, 2019 to Big Green Bookshop is closing.

13 May 10, 2019

"Trams are way cool. And fun. And cool. Seriously though, I think it's possibly becau…"

Ben Adam Sohawon replied Jul 8, 2016 to As the Wealthy Clog our Streets with Cars

21 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by andy h

"The vast majority of my commutes in the Harringay area are by bus or Tube. Get trams…"

Ben Adam Sohawon replied Jul 8, 2016 to As the Wealthy Clog our Streets with Cars

21 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by andy h

"My post in the bigger thread: Reducing other community members with cars to simply…"

21 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by andy h

"Reducing other community members with cars to simply the rich, or those from "posher…"

Ben Adam Sohawon replied Jul 8, 2016 to Harringay (Green lanes Area) Transport Study

215 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by JoeW

"That recognition was all I was asking, Joe; thank you for clearing it up, as I was (…"

Ben Adam Sohawon replied Jul 7, 2016 to Harringay (Green lanes Area) Transport Study

215 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by JoeW

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service