Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Cllr Emina Ibrahim's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know about you but I dont think Basil Fawlty was a very good as a hotel mana…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Mar 6, 2014 to "One Borough One Fuehrer" Jibe Lands Schmitz in the Schitz

31 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

"Hi Abster I totally agree that Godwin's law applies here and effectively if one has…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Mar 6, 2014 to "One Borough One Fuehrer" Jibe Lands Schmitz in the Schitz

31 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

"Hi Alan I think you raise an interesting question but one that is not particularly a…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Mar 5, 2014 to What are the limits to humour?

19 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"Hi Hugh Yes i certainly agree that people need to understand the local community and…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Mar 2, 2014 to Green Party candidates? - Harringay Ward

43 May 4, 2014
Reply by Anne Gray

"Hi Clive Correct me if i am wrong but are you not a member of Friends of Finsbury Pa…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Mar 2, 2014 to Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"And of course how can we forget Cyplon travel !"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Feb 24, 2014 to New Polish Grocer Opening Tomorrow.......and it's Going to be Turkish

35 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by sam_b

"Pav trust me you are not the only Cypriot in the village :) the ladder still has a v…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Feb 24, 2014 to New Polish Grocer Opening Tomorrow.......and it's Going to be Turkish

35 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by sam_b

"Hi Dick and Vaneska Fairline as far as i am aware has not been Greek Cypriot owned s…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Feb 23, 2014 to New Polish Grocer Opening Tomorrow.......and it's Going to be Turkish

35 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by sam_b

"Brilliant! Heading down now thanks"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Feb 23, 2014 to New Polish Grocer Opening Tomorrow.......and it's Going to be Turkish

35 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by sam_b

"Is an apple still not an apple whether the owner and the staff are Turkish, Polish,…"

35 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by sam_b

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service