Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Paul's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"We will be removing all the posters tomorrow too so people aren’t looking for Fred w…"

Paul replied Mar 30 to Missing cat on the Ladder: "Fred"

5 Mar 31
Reply by Gordon T

"I’m beyond happy to report that Fred has been found in Effingham Road and he’s now s…"

Paul replied Mar 30 to Missing cat on the Ladder: "Fred"

5 Mar 31
Reply by Gordon T

"Keeping the post alive as Fred is still missing after a week.  Thank you everyone fo…"

Paul replied Mar 24 to Missing cat on the Ladder: "Fred"

5 Mar 31
Reply by Gordon T

"Hi Matt, Apologies for the tardy reply... The 'shrouds' have been installed - a fe…"

Paul replied Feb 4, 2016 to Harringay - LED street lights - you'll need your sunglasses

85 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by matt

"Nothing yet. I need to chase them. They were supposed to fit them around a month ago…"

Paul replied Dec 6, 2015 to Harringay - LED street lights - you'll need your sunglasses

85 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by matt

"Hi all, Nothing has happened to the lamp that I spoke to the council about yet (10…"

Paul replied Nov 5, 2015 to Harringay - LED street lights - you'll need your sunglasses

85 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by matt

"I couldn't agree more Geoff.  The lights are brilliant (forgive the pun) at the job…"

Paul replied Oct 28, 2015 to Harringay - LED street lights - you'll need your sunglasses

85 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by matt

"Actually I just got a call back from Harringay (following my email) and they have of…"

Paul replied Oct 23, 2015 to Harringay - LED street lights - you'll need your sunglasses

85 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by matt

"I might come along Matt.  I would need to be there at 11:00am as I need to head off…"

Paul replied Oct 23, 2015 to Harringay - LED street lights - you'll need your sunglasses

85 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by matt

"I have reported the problem here: http://www.haringey.gov.uk/contact/report-it I hav…"

85 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service