Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Seema Chandwani's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi William To be fair to Nick Walkley, there are many criticisms of the man (dodgy a…"

Seema Chandwani replied Jul 18, 2014 to I’m facing eviction but Haringey CE (who earns more than PM) wouldn’t acknowledge my letter

27 Jul 18, 2014

"Fascinating. I saw the concrete foundation in Ducketts Common, I naively assumed it…"

Seema Chandwani replied Jul 15, 2014 to Fabulous new opportunities to drink coffee in Harringay

6 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

"Ignore Neville, Beewan I am sure he'd complain if he won £45m on the lottery because…"

Seema Chandwani replied Jul 13, 2014 to Investment in Tottenham - Potential place to move to?

54 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

" No planet has claimed him yet... "

Seema Chandwani replied Jul 7, 2014 to What is Gentrification & is it happening in Tottenham, if so why?

46 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Jonny

"Hello OAE. Are you claiming you dont scratch your sports equipment? ;)  Ive deleted…"

Seema Chandwani replied Jul 7, 2014 to What is Gentrification & is it happening in Tottenham, if so why?

46 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Jonny

"Dear Phil Personal insults are childish and I am informing you I no longer wish for…"

46 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Jonny

"Shall we agree with "trickle up" then... ;)"

46 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Jonny

"Interesting. But do you not feel you contradicted yourself? "Trickle Down" implies d…"

46 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Jonny

"Thank you David."

Seema Chandwani replied Jul 6, 2014 to What is Gentrification & is it happening in Tottenham, if so why?

46 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Jonny

"Mr Walsh, are you answering a question with a question? Naughty Naughty... :) "

Seema Chandwani replied Jul 6, 2014 to What is Gentrification & is it happening in Tottenham, if so why?

46 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Jonny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service