Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Taz Gray's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Antoinette, Thanks for getting in touch. I've just sent you a connection request.…"

Taz Gray replied May 25, 2012 to Looking for any embroidery thread/knitting wool going unused/unwanted....Please get in touch!

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

"Thank you for the suggestion. Have just been reading the posts on there. All very ex…"

Taz Gray replied May 1, 2012 to I Want To Recommend….a visit to Myddleton Road for anyone who wants to kill a curiosity or for anybody looking to open a business in the area

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

"Hi Con, Thank you very much. Do you know what make is it and is it working okay? Whe…"

Taz Gray replied Apr 25, 2012 to Looking for a sewing machine to borrow or take off anybody's hands if not in use....

10 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Green Lens Studios

"Thanks Liz. I've just put a few posts on freegle. Hopefully something will turn up b…"

Taz Gray replied Apr 18, 2012 to Looking for a sewing machine to borrow or take off anybody's hands if not in use....

10 Feb 13, 2013

"Thanks Stephen. I've posted on here as well. Hopefully something will turn up."

Taz Gray replied Apr 17, 2012 to Looking for a sewing machine to borrow or take off anybody's hands if not in use....

10 Feb 13, 2013

"Harringay Sunday Mt sounds good to me - Harringay encompasses the whole borough and…"

Taz Gray replied Apr 10, 2012 to Naming the market

13 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks Jessica for the sweets recommendation. I'm tempted already. Was looking at Ja…"

Taz Gray replied Apr 10, 2012 to I Want To Recommend....Mauritian restaurant Le Chamarel

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Tilly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service