Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ravi Bhatia's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah yes, I thought I was going mad as I changed my sim and updated settings as advise…"

Ravi Bhatia replied Jun 12, 2020 to Vodafone poor mobile signal issues in Harringay, Hornsey and Alexandra Palace?

22 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Vikram Dodd

"Just because it's expensive, it shouldn't stop us for asking. We should try and get…"

Ravi Bhatia replied Jun 22, 2019 to Govia Thameslink Seeking Input on Spending its £15 million Fine

16 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

"Dear Tim/Joanne/Catherine, Apologies for the tardiness of my reply. I'm writing all…"

Ravi Bhatia replied Sep 5, 2017 to Info for Harringay Station, Great Northern upgrade consultation

26 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

"Hi Guys, Just to update you. I received a reply from the deputy mayor of London (ou…"

Ravi Bhatia replied Sep 5, 2017 to Info for Harringay Station, Great Northern upgrade consultation

26 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

"Thanks for those responses and articles. I see people have been thinking about this…"

Ravi Bhatia replied Jul 26, 2017 to Info for Harringay Station, Great Northern upgrade consultation

26 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

"Surely the trains can change the tracks they use. And if the new trains are too long…"

Ravi Bhatia replied Jul 25, 2017 to Info for Harringay Station, Great Northern upgrade consultation

26 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

"Hi has everyone replied to the Phase 2 consultation on the 2018 timetable from Great…"

Ravi Bhatia replied Jul 25, 2017 to Are you tired of being shoved in a peak hour carriage?

14 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

"Hi has everyone replied to the Phase 2 consultation on the 2018 timetable from Great…"

Ravi Bhatia replied Jul 25, 2017 to Info for Harringay Station, Great Northern upgrade consultation

26 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Ravi Bhatia

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service