Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Rich's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for putting this together. Is it possible to edit that the 40 permits annuall…"

Rich replied 22 hours ago to Petition to stop the parking permit change

6 21 hours ago
Reply by tigha

"Sounds good to me (I added the date/location etc for other folks reading the thread…"

Rich replied on Wednesday to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

278 yesterday
Reply by Paul Soper

"Sounds good, I assume you can just turn up to the meeting? Details are here: Tottenh…"

Rich replied on Wednesday to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

278 yesterday
Reply by Paul Soper

"Before I send my email, are you planning on putting together a template email Caitli…"

278 yesterday
Reply by Paul Soper

""whilst others have a maximum cap on how many a household can have" we do have a max…"

Rich replied Aug 12 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

278 yesterday
Reply by Paul Soper

"Yea, looking though https://new.haringey.gov.uk/parking/cpzs/all-cpz-hours this chan…"

Rich replied Jul 25 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

278 yesterday
Reply by Paul Soper

"I went through https://new.haringey.gov.uk/council-elections/data-finance/informat..."

Rich replied Jul 25 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

278 yesterday
Reply by Paul Soper

"I've sent a FOI for what is the evidence, I guess will see in 25 days if they are go…"

Rich replied Jul 24 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

278 yesterday
Reply by Paul Soper

"Another not aware of any review. This seems like a absolutely ridiculous change espe…"

Rich replied Jul 24 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

278 yesterday
Reply by Paul Soper

"Looking at this which should be the same as what was posted though our letter boxes…"

Rich replied Jul 2 to Festival parking query

5 Jul 5
Reply by Kathleen Biggs

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service