Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Harringay Birder's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (309) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't want to sound pedantic but this thread was about the never-ending Thames Wat…"

Harringay Birder replied Mar 10, 2010 to The scandal of idle roadworks and the state of our roads

16 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"This is where PCSOs can really help. If they are on patrol you can tell them what ha…"

Harringay Birder replied Mar 2, 2010 to Street harassment reports

74 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Quite right Jim. Have done - in a pleasant way of course. Having said that, seeing…"

Harringay Birder replied Feb 26, 2010 to The scandal of idle roadworks and the state of our roads

16 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"First, sorry you had to go through that. Second, if it happens again then call the…"

Harringay Birder replied Feb 25, 2010 to Street harassment reports

74 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Actually I just looked and found the relevant guidelines and also noted the sign on…"

Harringay Birder replied Feb 25, 2010 to Bus Lane Contravention - Green Lanes - turning left at Macdonalds to Sainsburys' Supermarket

28 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

"Bushy - where did you get that from?? I will do my own research..."

Harringay Birder replied Feb 25, 2010 to Bus Lane Contravention - Green Lanes - turning left at Macdonalds to Sainsburys' Supermarket

28 Apr 20, 2010

"This is a reply to Louise - of course you are right about that - but there has to be…"

28 Apr 20, 2010

"Apologies if this debate is no longer useful to anyone (although it might be yet to…"

Harringay Birder replied Feb 23, 2010 to Bus Lane Contravention - Green Lanes - turning left at Macdonalds to Sainsburys' Supermarket

28 Apr 20, 2010

"A suggestion. Reverse the roles. From now on, only recycling to go in our wheelie bi…"

Harringay Birder replied Feb 23, 2010 to Fortnightly bin collections for everyone

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Purplehaze

"Forget potholes, I wouldn't cycle on Wightman Road at any time. I imagine the paveme…"

Harringay Birder replied Feb 22, 2010 to Wightman road becomes treacherous for cyclists

5 Feb 25, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service