Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Isidoros's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Alan is right, this is not new. We've been doing it (ie auctioning empty properties…"

Isidoros replied Oct 28, 2011 to Haringey starts auctioning empty homes to recover debt

8 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Some years ago I had this idea that the disused gasholders, in the hands of a good a…"

Isidoros replied Jul 15, 2011 to Victorian Society joins fight to save gasholder in Haringey

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Well done, a great example of community action in action, but ... it's worth pointin…"

Isidoros replied Jun 19, 2011 to Well done Warham guerilla gardeners!

21 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Some time ago I was quoted a huge amount for a new clutch, which I couldn't afford.…"

Isidoros replied Aug 15, 2010 to Car Mechanic - any recommendations?

6 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Jay D

"Our MPs, the Police and the Council, all try hard these days to control the prolefer…"

Isidoros replied Jul 3, 2010 to How Betting Shops Divert Police Time

14 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"There is a wider issue affecting all our facilities in modest income areas. Betting…"

Isidoros replied Jul 3, 2010 to Oldest shop in Wood Green closes to make way for a loan company

12 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"I agree entirely with davidj's sentiments and I thank Hugh for his comments. Just a…"

Isidoros replied May 10, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"A bit strange that Mr Hoyle, a Tory candidate in my ward, was ... going to vote LibD…"

Isidoros replied May 10, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"However, it doesn't seem to apply to those who fall in love with themselves!! (Apolo…"

Isidoros replied Oct 10, 2009 to Falling in Love can improve your creativity

3 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Isidoros

"It reminds me a beautiful anarchist graffiti, some years ago near Finsbury Park: "Do…"

Isidoros replied Oct 5, 2009 to Candidates for councillor elections 2010

33 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service