Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John Leeming's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"It must be an earth connection, like the yellow wire on the right and the bare wire…"

John Leeming replied Nov 4 to Electrics / wiring help needed - what does this wire do in wall mounted switch

7 Nov 4
Reply by John Leeming

"I remember the ironwork for the new viaduct remained in place for a couple of decade…"

John Leeming replied Aug 26 to The missing buildings in the heart of Finsbury Park town (that you never knew were missing)

24 Aug 30
Reply by TTTH

"That is true, but (a) these canisters are likely to be empty and (b) even if they we…"

John Leeming replied Aug 19 to Large Nitrous Oxide canisters dumped. Fire risk?

10 Aug 19
Reply by John Leeming

"This year my (self-sown) plum tree produced no fruit, but that was probably the resu…"

John Leeming replied Aug 12 to Garden fruit crops

6 Aug 15
Reply by Dick Harris

"For those who might be considering a visit, bus number 123 from Wood Green and Totte…"

John Leeming replied Jul 30 to Don't miss the Althea McNish exhibition at the William Morris Gallery, Walthamstow

7 Jul 30
Reply by John Leeming

"A hard-wired system is the way to go if it's possible. Alternatively a relay (booste…"

John Leeming replied Jul 16 to Virgin Media - State of the Art Super Fast Service

8 Jul 16
Reply by John Leeming

"Although I'm in a different area, I've had BT full fibre for several years, and it's…"

John Leeming replied Jul 15 to Virgin Media - State of the Art Super Fast Service

8 Jul 16
Reply by John Leeming

"These people can concert almost anything to anything. https://www.digitalconverters.…"

John Leeming replied Jun 10 to Can somebody convert my one wedding Betamax to DVD

6 Jun 10
Reply by Elinor Dashwood

"I think the same applies to many vegetables. A classic example is sweet corn, which…"

John Leeming replied Apr 29 to Second edible crop of the year

6 Apr 29
Reply by John Leeming

"I hope someone will play the cello to accompany it."

John Leeming replied Apr 29 to A Nightingale sang in… Fairfax Road…? (With video)

15 May 10
Reply by James H.

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service