Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

andy thomas's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"I live at the top end of the Ladder and frequently shop & eat out both in Turnpi…"

andy thomas replied May 29, 2019 to Significant Changes Proposed for Harringay in Local Boundaries Review - HAVE YOUR SAY

84 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Hugh

"Why not keep the ladder intact as a ward in its own right named simply as 'Harringay…"

andy thomas replied May 28, 2019 to Significant Changes Proposed for Harringay in Local Boundaries Review - HAVE YOUR SAY

84 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Hugh

"Perhaps dealing with thoughtless parking in bus lanes and inconsiderate drivers doin…"

andy thomas replied May 26, 2019 to Wightman Road pollution worse due to Council's actions?

41 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

"Public transport in London is excellent and I know a lot of people in London who no…"

andy thomas replied May 25, 2019 to Wightman Road pollution worse due to Council's actions?

41 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

"Tree? What tree?  Haven't seen any - are there plans to plant trees in the chicanes?…"

andy thomas replied May 25, 2019 to Wightman Road pollution worse due to Council's actions?

41 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

"I've just walked past a couple of these chicanes on my way home from Hornsey station…"

andy thomas replied May 24, 2019 to Wightman Road pollution worse due to Council's actions?

41 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

"Having a narrow cycle path running  through the chicanes in line with the kerb eithe…"

andy thomas replied May 24, 2019 to Wightman Road pollution worse due to Council's actions?

41 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

""Similar to your motor, really. Thirty years ago everything could be fixed with a co…"

andy thomas replied May 24, 2019 to New Trains In Barking - Gospel Oak Passenger Service At Last!

7 May 24, 2019
Reply by Glenn Wallis

"I have to say that the traffic has decreased on Wightman Road and it's possible to c…"

41 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

"How would it create rat runs on the ladder roads? Going up a ladder rung road would…"

41 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service