Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Michael Anderson's Discussions (6,528)

Discussions Replied To (6272) Replies Latest Activity

"This is our eighth day without any post at all - not even a bill!"

Michael Anderson replied Dec 15, 2020 to Royal Mail delays

75 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

"Avondale Road is in the area subject to an article 4 direction requiring planning co…"

Michael Anderson replied Dec 15, 2020 to HMO application - Avondale Road - for *NINE* occupants

9 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by Al

"Fine if you are the sender but not much help if you’re the receiver.  I know there a…"

Michael Anderson replied Dec 15, 2020 to Royal Mail delays

75 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

"There was a second when I was going to tap on the fraudulent link and then thought “…"

Michael Anderson replied Dec 15, 2020 to Beware of another phishing scam- parcel unable to be delivered DPD

8 Dec 15, 2020
Reply by Ruth

"This seems to be so widespread that I got a warning from my bank about it.  A varian…"

Michael Anderson replied Dec 15, 2020 to Beware of another phishing scam- parcel unable to be delivered DPD

8 Dec 15, 2020
Reply by Ruth

"You could ring the agent, James Reilly of DOT Surveying, who is making the applicati…"

Michael Anderson replied Dec 14, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"It’s much cheaper to have them on top of tall buildings (if they are in the right pl…"

Michael Anderson replied Dec 13, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"It doesn’t work like that.  Telecoms applications are made with the expectation that…"

Michael Anderson replied Dec 13, 2020 to Junction of Nightingale/Bounds Green Roads - Planning App for a grotesque and massive 18m Telecom mast plus metal boxes.

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"I think of you read the government letter to local authorities (which is in the list…"

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

"They have lots already in Finsbury Park.  Picture below of Alexandra House as an exa…"

29 Oct 6, 2021
Reply by Richard Matz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service