Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I do hope that the Supreme Court judgement causes all Councils, not just our own, to…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 11, 2014 to LBH & YouGov: a tale of two Consultations (methods, actually)

2 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Liz, in one area forum a while ago, I remember a notable filibuster where a council…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 10, 2014 to Green Lanes regeneration update to be given this evening

56 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Pav

"THE chronic problem of bin storage along the pavements of the Miltons continues, des…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 9, 2014 to Haringey in top 10 worst authorities in England for householder fly tipping - and it's got worse.

14 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Occasionally, when the opportunity arises, "inacuracies" are "corrected" directly by…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 4, 2014 to The Labour Party's St Ann's saga rumbles on

24 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"John, the whole proposed attraction is a celebration of the achievements of the BBC…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 4, 2014 to TODAY, 2nd November: Baird, bids and bastardising

4 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"TODAY's Guardian carries a letter from Rev. Paul Nicholson, who figured in the case…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 3, 2014 to The Supreme Court: Council loses case on Council Tax consultation

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan, I'm afraid I have to agree with you.  Apart from its sheer cynicism, the consu…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 31, 2014 to The Supreme Court: Council loses case on Council Tax consultation

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Patrick, as a Member, I've just put in a Query asking for full details (including th…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 30, 2014 to The Supreme Court: Council loses case on Council Tax consultation

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Short-memory syndrome is a defining feature of the most tribal of loyalists of the p…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 29, 2014 to The Supreme Court: Council loses case on Council Tax consultation

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"John, I'm sure that this Decision will merit a cover story and full discussion in th…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 29, 2014 to The Supreme Court: Council loses case on Council Tax consultation

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service