Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Geraldine's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (333) Replies Latest Activity

"Produce imported to HK from the UK, the USA and the Antipodes is a great advantage t…"

Geraldine replied May 7, 2021 to Anyone know if Meyer Lemons are available on Green Lanes

8 May 7, 2021
Reply by Geraldine

"I'd forgotten about pluots.  I used to buy them in Hong Kong.  They were imported fr…"

Geraldine replied May 7, 2021 to Anyone know if Meyer Lemons are available on Green Lanes

8 May 7, 2021
Reply by Geraldine

"Dissenting views?  What does that mean?  If I had a 'view' of someone not yet cold i…"

Geraldine replied Apr 16, 2021 to The Alternative Prince Phillip thread

11 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by Geraldine

"I remember so well being under the table.  I quite liked it there."

Geraldine replied Apr 9, 2021 to Magic Lantern Slides offer a Peek into Comfortable Middle Class Edwardian Life at 'The Laurels', Hornsey

25 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Thank you, Hugh.  It's good to re-read this research on the lives of the middle clas…"

Geraldine replied Apr 6, 2021 to Magic Lantern Slides offer a Peek into Comfortable Middle Class Edwardian Life at 'The Laurels', Hornsey

25 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Devon Williams.  Among an abundance of well-informed opinion your simple words shine…"

Geraldine replied Mar 19, 2021 to Council dimisses views of Blackboy Lane residents

122 Apr 17, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It seems truth can be whatever we choose it to be.  We've all heard Meghan Markle's…"

Geraldine replied Mar 19, 2021 to Council dimisses views of Blackboy Lane residents

122 Apr 17, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Cathy - some great innovative thinking there.  A local walk can be tedious with the…"

Geraldine replied Feb 3, 2021 to How do you beat the boredom of lockdown?

21 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Geraldine

"City Lit do online Italian and much else but I didn't want the commitment of joining…"

Geraldine replied Jan 30, 2021 to How do you beat the boredom of lockdown?

21 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Geraldine

"I block the numbers after answering.  BT can even block a withheld number.  Still th…"

Geraldine replied Jan 29, 2021 to Telephone Scam alert

3 Jan 29, 2021
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service