Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Karen Alexander's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (754) Replies Latest Activity

"Those are my observations, to which I am entitled to as much as any other resident.…"

Karen Alexander replied Feb 5, 2012 to So how has Haringey Council done with the roads?

20 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by John D

"I am not sure if some of the roads and pavements were just not gritted or the grit w…"

Karen Alexander replied Feb 5, 2012 to So how has Haringey Council done with the roads?

20 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by John D

"Thank you to everyone who has so far added their signature to the Alroy Road crossin…"

Karen Alexander replied Jan 29, 2012 to Alroy Road Pedestrian Crossing Campaign

9 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Alexander

"Thanks for flagging this up.  I will take it up with the parking office at Haringey…"

Karen Alexander replied Jan 17, 2012 to Haringey's permit payment site - data leakage woes?

60 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thank you for alerting me to this.  I will take it up with the council and find out…"

Karen Alexander replied Jan 3, 2012 to Zipcar/Streetcar

24 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Alison P

"Malcolm, just picked up this thread.  Very happy to take your issues up with the Par…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 31, 2011 to Parking Permits - the new, even worse service!

64 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

"Best to drop an e-mail to Ann Cunningham who is Head of Parking at Haringey Council…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 22, 2011 to Parking for those working at residential addresses

3 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Paul Harvey

"I spoke to Paul Smith in Planning this afternoon and was told much the same as Hugh…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 5, 2011 to Furniture store being advertised for Queen's Head despite planning conditions

150 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

"Sorry to hear of the problems you are having with Veolia.  If you want to drop me an…"

Karen Alexander replied Nov 21, 2011 to Bingate: terrible service from Veolia

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by tigha

"Yes, happy for it to be cut and pasted - makes sense to have it all in one place. I…"

Karen Alexander replied Nov 18, 2011 to Alroy Road Pedestrian Crossing Campaign

9 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Alexander

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service