Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Karen Alexander's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (754) Replies Latest Activity

"Be careful - I am not convinced it does work the otherway round.  I will check with…"

Karen Alexander replied Jul 7, 2012 to Green Lanes CPZ Zones A & B

22 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Jane

"I have just checked with the Head of Parking at Haringey Council.  This is indeed co…"

Karen Alexander replied Jul 6, 2012 to Green Lanes CPZ Zones A & B

22 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Jane

"Thanks Hugh - thats really useful.  Really need to get this out far and wide.  Howev…"

Karen Alexander replied Jul 5, 2012 to Consultation on redevelopment of St Ann's Hospital site

33 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I probably should know this but can anyone tell me where I can get really local hone…"

Karen Alexander replied Jul 4, 2012 to Honey I'm Home!

16 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

"No, sorry to go off thread - I was just trying to be humourous! OK, I'll stick to th…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 29, 2012 to Sainsbury's Installs new CCTV camera to protect bikes following HoL social media campaign

14 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

"Fantastic work Hugh & co.  What a great result. Hopefully this will make a real…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 29, 2012 to Sainsbury's Installs new CCTV camera to protect bikes following HoL social media campaign

14 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

"When you buy a house with a railway behind and a busy road in front of course you kn…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 29, 2012 to Train wheel squeal on railway behind Wightman Road

10 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Wallis

"I spoke to the police who were blocking off the road this morning - terrible news -…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 28, 2012 to Anyone know what is happening at the bottom of Wightman Road this morning?

29 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Anna T

"Thanks Hugh - we weren't aware of that!  Seems if we all work together we can achiev…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 27, 2012 to Tree felling on the Ladder

16 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Karen Alexander

"Thanks for uploading these Hugh - they are absolutely brilliant - photo no. 4 is act…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 25, 2012 to Britain From Above.

8 Jun 26, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service