Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Michael Anderson's Discussions (6,512)

Discussions Replied To (6256) Replies Latest Activity

"These are fantastic"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 6, 2010 to interesting photo blog - photos taken from the upper deck of buses

15 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by maggie

"Just what you need for a career in politics - a tough skin and staying power in the…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 5, 2010 to Local Politics (Previously the Cllr Sheikh Thompson post)

103 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"I'll take that as a 'no' then, shall I? No response after 14 minutes (I think that'…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 4, 2010 to Local Politics (Previously the Cllr Sheikh Thompson post)

103 Feb 7, 2010

"Justin - that is simply not good enough from a politician. You imply that the fact t…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 4, 2010 to Local Politics (Previously the Cllr Sheikh Thompson post)

103 Feb 7, 2010

"Kensington and Chelsea and the City of Westminster councils have been Conservative r…"

103 Feb 7, 2010

"Not better - but more able to communicate concepts in a 21st century world. Imagine…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 1, 2010 to Why Claudine's my hero (And a big big-up for neighbourliness)

34 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"But I agree! I refer you to a post I made on 9 December Þes sy diht wé dulmúnus á s…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 1, 2010 to Why Claudine's my hero (And a big big-up for neighbourliness)

34 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Weird how now one gets upset about the appropriation of wonderful words like "bender…"

Michael Anderson replied Jan 31, 2010 to Why Claudine's my hero (And a big big-up for neighbourliness)

34 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Off thread again but language pet hate (this week) is "That meal was AWESOME!" It w…"

Michael Anderson replied Jan 31, 2010 to Why Claudine's my hero (And a big big-up for neighbourliness)

34 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"My previous post probably made me sound like a misanthrope but I agree with you Alan…"

Michael Anderson replied Jan 31, 2010 to How does Haringey Measure up to Arnstein's Ladder

28 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service