Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Margaret Fowler's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"I see your point about this and it is a good thing to come together as a community,…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jan 22, 2009 to Harringay Festival Survey Results

16 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

"It's not possible to get a residents group in Salisbury Rd as there is so much diver…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jan 22, 2009 to Salisbury Road/Grand Parade Waterfall. Help! Who do I call to complain?

45 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Margaret Fowler

"Someone somewhere should know who the owner of the building is as there is a bit of…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jan 22, 2009 to Salisbury Road/Grand Parade Waterfall. Help! Who do I call to complain?

45 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Margaret Fowler

"I don't actually need a festival to celebrate living in Harringay. I live opposite t…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jan 22, 2009 to Harringay Festival Survey Results

16 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

"This area of concern has been reported to the council over a period of at least 2 ye…"

45 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Margaret Fowler

"Maybe we ought to support the excellent work going on on the other side of the Borou…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jan 21, 2009 to Case for a Harringay Market?

32 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by hob

"Great news as long as the Charter keeps focus on the historic value of Grand Parade…"

Margaret Fowler replied Nov 27, 2008 to Harringay Festival & Harringay Charter are GO (Probably)

21 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Kerrie

"I am not criticising the article, I am disgusted by John's comment.My friends in Tot…"

Margaret Fowler replied Oct 3, 2008 to Good Grief - Tottenham Constituency near top of National Child Poverty League

23 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Liz

"My 4 children were educated in Tottenham and were far from deprived impoverished chi…"

Margaret Fowler replied Oct 3, 2008 to Good Grief - Tottenham Constituency near top of National Child Poverty League

23 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Liz

"Thanks for reminding me about this Liz. My family used to regularly book in for the…"

Margaret Fowler replied Aug 8, 2008 to Wanna look around the Emirates stadium?

5 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service