Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

JoeW's Discussions (870)

Discussions Replied To (817) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Karen - I'm not sure I'd agree with the description "incredibly light" - Wightman…"

JoeW replied Sep 17, 2016 to Wightman Road reopened - how is it affecting surrounding roads?

29 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by deepajourno

"It's a scandal that the council didn't introduce any compensating measures to improv…"

JoeW replied Sep 17, 2016 to Wightman Road reopened - how is it affecting surrounding roads?

29 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by deepajourno

"The most significant difference between January and June was the introduction of mul…"

JoeW replied Sep 10, 2016 to Effect of Wightman Filtering on the Harringay Gardens

8 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

"Hi Maddy - the "after" data for Green Lanes at the Arena - the next junction along f…"

JoeW replied Sep 4, 2016 to HCG's air pollution monitoring with Wightman open and closed

54 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by JoeW

"Here are the Green Lanes traffic volumes at the three points: Interesting that Gree…"

JoeW replied Sep 2, 2016 to Green Lanes "Guess The Current Traffic Volume" Competition

9 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by JoeW

"Wightman is still a no through road. Neither the bridgeworks nor the National grid r…"

JoeW replied Sep 2, 2016 to Reopening of Wightman Rd on Monday and additional CCTV camera near junction of Alroy Rd

20 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Don

""Cllr Peray Ahmet has said that she remains committed to ensuring that Wightman Road…"

JoeW replied Sep 1, 2016 to Reopening of Wightman Rd on Monday and additional CCTV camera near junction of Alroy Rd

20 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Don

"I'm not sure about diverting - wouldn't the original river have just followed the co…"

JoeW replied Aug 31, 2016 to Side by Side Comparison Maps 1890s-1964 & now

25 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by brian granville

"I think that red spike is chucking out time at the church. You'd expect to see a sim…"

JoeW replied Aug 31, 2016 to HCG's air pollution monitoring with Wightman open and closed

54 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by JoeW

"Assuming the counters were halfway along Raleigh etc., then half the resident traffi…"

JoeW replied Aug 31, 2016 to HCG's air pollution monitoring with Wightman open and closed

54 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by JoeW

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service