Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Antoinette's Discussions (2,267)

Discussions Replied To (2176) Replies Latest Activity

"Every council issued mobile phone comes pre-installed with the app. That is fact. Th…"

Antoinette replied Feb 9, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

"JJB...if you create a cadre of wardens with all the powers and skills you mention, y…"

Antoinette replied Feb 9, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017

"I wouldn't hold your breath for those minutes, Tris....the last lot took a good few…"

Antoinette replied Feb 8, 2017 to Finsbury Park Music Events

50 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Paul Harding

"Will you be going along tonight, Tris? I have a prior kebab date with some 9 year ol…"

50 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Paul Harding

"Be interesting to see where they think they are going to find the money to pay their…"

50 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Paul Harding

"Yes, I'd appreciate it if you didn't submit an FOI request about it!  I can tell you…"

Antoinette replied Feb 8, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017

"I'm guessing it's because your bag is "over-full". They also won't take bags with so…"

Antoinette replied Feb 8, 2017 to Garden waste collection

21 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by tigha

"Every single Council employee has the Report It app on their phones and they do repo…"

Antoinette replied Feb 8, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017

"Yes you can park on the street but in a parking bay; so not on a yellow line and don…"

Antoinette replied Feb 8, 2017 to Visitors parking permits - visitor on motorbike

4 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Anka

"So what is the purpose of Councils if not to run local services such as schools and…"

Antoinette replied Feb 7, 2017 to 'NO' to Ending free bulky waste collections and closing the recycling centre

183 Mar 6, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service