Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8189) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael De Havilland and Sally Fox, of Muswell Hill. Unmarried too eh, how very Musw…"

John McMullan replied Sep 13, 2011 to Shelter evict rogue landlords campaign

15 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

"Which came first, the criminals or the lack of disapproval for their presence? I do…"

John McMullan replied Sep 13, 2011 to New powers to evict tenants that persistently indulge in anti-social behaviour

23 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Taskin Izzett, Mehmat Parlak, Harish Parmar, Chuba Obi, Costas Charalambous and (the…"

15 Oct 28, 2011

"This is not right Liz. People convicted of crimes are let out before their sentence…"

John McMullan replied Sep 13, 2011 to New powers to evict tenants that persistently indulge in anti-social behaviour

23 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Don't be fooled by Councillor Canver's words, she wants these conversions, she just…"

15 Oct 28, 2011

"What? The constituency boundaries in many places are just that. I think you're readi…"

John McMullan replied Sep 13, 2011 to We don't live in Tottenham, so why is David Lammy simply known as the "Tottenham" MP?

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

"Don't take offence that people cross to the other side of Wightman Road OAE, we have…"

23 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"@Matt: No. I won't. I think you're being mean bringing them up on here."

23 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Drug dealing, violence, threatening behaviour, these are already crimes. Why do we n…"

23 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"So the ones that block up the passage can go? I assume I'll read about this in my ne…"

John McMullan replied Sep 13, 2011 to Where are the Ally Pally dog bins?

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service