Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8189) Replies Latest Activity

"Do any of our local shopkeepers actually own their own buildings?"

John McMullan replied Nov 8, 2011 to Second building on Green Lanes in need of emergency repairs

16 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

"Loads of pushy dads on Mumsnet. Not in the slightest bit metrosexual either, some of…"

John McMullan replied Nov 8, 2011 to Standard claims local school endangering pupil health

30 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by gilly

"Oh Billy, you'd know. How much is the subsidy? Any measure you have is cool."

John McMullan replied Nov 8, 2011 to Ken muses on trams for Haringey?

47 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

"As I've said before, I'm really uncomfortable with us discussing local teaching issu…"

John McMullan replied Nov 8, 2011 to Standard claims local school endangering pupil health

30 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by gilly

"Is this the Carol Jones who used to be a Homeopath in Stoke Newington? She's listed…"

John McMullan replied Nov 7, 2011 to Standard claims local school endangering pupil health

30 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by gilly

"I think the squeamishness comes from the nature of HPV's transmission and some quart…"

John McMullan replied Nov 7, 2011 to Standard claims local school endangering pupil health

30 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by gilly

"It's invite only. Of course you could always get elected..."

John McMullan replied Nov 7, 2011 to How does one join the Green Lanes Strategy Group

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

"You lost me at "scrap it altogether" and got me back with the rest. On the other han…"

John McMullan replied Nov 6, 2011 to Haringey's new website - what do you think?

13 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

"I spoke to a friend this morning who works at GCA. They used to have the hysteria pr…"

John McMullan replied Nov 6, 2011 to Standard claims local school endangering pupil health

30 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by gilly

"OPEN TO ALL: As opposed to the Green Lanes Strategy Group..."

John McMullan replied Nov 5, 2011 to Ladder Community Safety Partnership Meeting: Thurs 10 Nov ; OPEN TO ALL

1 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service