Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John D's Discussions (7,141)

Discussions Replied To (6843) Replies Latest Activity

"I ask here, Mr Fowler, because, as said above, online " experts " say that a slow co…"

John D replied Jun 8, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"It looks as if BT installed Gotoassist corporate when trying to resolve a niggle a c…"

John D replied Jun 8, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012

"These cameras are only interested in parking infringements. So, unless the thieves s…"

John D replied Jun 8, 2012 to Sign of the times: thieves target Cafe Lemon again

7 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by John D

"As I understand it, defragmentation doesn't give you more space: it just rearranges…"

29 Jun 9, 2012

"The chatroom " experts " always say defragment your hard drive and empty cookies and…"

John D replied Jun 7, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012

"More likely by some Punk musician in touch with his feelings."

John D replied Jun 7, 2012 to Sign of the times: thieves target Cafe Lemon again

7 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by John D

"The people in our flats can't be bothered to take their rubbish two feet away. I don…"

John D replied Jun 7, 2012 to Is 'Bin Alley' the best solution for our recycling?

87 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

"You could try Rock Around the Clock in Crouch End."

John D replied Jun 6, 2012 to Looking for someone to (hopefully) repair my guitar!

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by abstractjuz

"If you read the original post, it is a brick wall, not a fence "

John D replied Jun 4, 2012 to Party wall fence?

13 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by byl999

"Pernickity ? There's nothing pernickity about commenting that it was annoying to be…"

John D replied Jun 3, 2012 to Great Northern Railway Tavern Hornsey High St - it's been refurbed.. And is ACE go visit!

94 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Malc B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service