Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Taz Gray's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Scott, Apologies for the late reply, just got in and measured the cabinet for you…"

Taz Gray replied Jul 23, 2012 to Free Walnut Cabinet to go as soon as anyone can take it!

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

"Hi Scott, I'll send them over tonight. Thanks Taslima"

Taz Gray replied Jul 23, 2012 to Free Walnut Cabinet to go as soon as anyone can take it!

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

"Hi Scott, Yes it's still available. Are you available to pick it up Tuesday or Thurs…"

Taz Gray replied Jul 22, 2012 to Free Walnut Cabinet to go as soon as anyone can take it!

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

"I do love a bird discussion. I agree with you Paul. I don't live that far from you a…"

Taz Gray replied Jul 5, 2012 to Which garden birds do you see around the area?

11 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by tulips

"No problem."

Taz Gray replied Jul 5, 2012 to FREE - Small uplighter lamp

5 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

"I'll be your back up if Michael changes his mind."

Taz Gray replied Jul 5, 2012 to FREE - Small uplighter lamp

5 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

"Thanks for the tip. I was joking....just a bit of harmless banter."

Taz Gray replied Jul 3, 2012 to Excitement over Olympic torch coming past where I live in July

12 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Looks about right against the really badly illustrated map I've had posted through. "

Taz Gray replied Jul 2, 2012 to Excitement over Olympic torch coming past where I live in July

12 Jul 3, 2012

"I hope he isn't either! Everyone is being encouraged to wear white to create a stron…"

Taz Gray replied Jul 2, 2012 to Excitement over Olympic torch coming past where I live in July

12 Jul 3, 2012

"I hope they do well too. I've noticed another bakery opening up further up towards W…"

Taz Gray replied Jun 8, 2012 to I Want To Recommend.....New bakery called Favourite Bakerz, Lordship Lane

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service