Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Waller's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a lot more to say about this than I could manage in a quick post, but severa…"

Chris Waller replied Aug 28, 2020 to National Changes to Planning Law to 'Dilute Democratic Oversight and Choke off Affordable Housing'

26 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Arkady

"I would highly suspect that at least some of the 22,000 empty properties are those w…"

Chris Waller replied Aug 5, 2020 to Haringey Council to Seize Empty Homes for Homeless Residents

13 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

"Hermes doesn't have the best reputation so it's no real loss IMO, although it's prob…"

Chris Waller replied Aug 2, 2020 to What Does this Tell us about Harringay's High Street?

18 Aug 8, 2020
Reply by brian granville

"It's worth mentioning also, that some councils (I don't know about Haringey) are act…"

Chris Waller replied Jul 24, 2020 to Selling of Council Leaseholds to a New Freeholder/Landlord

7 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

"There are two different processes going on at the same time here. There is a long es…"

Chris Waller replied Jul 22, 2020 to Selling of Council Leaseholds to a New Freeholder/Landlord

7 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

"Went for a walk earlier past the closure. It is now very clearly signed in advance,…"

Chris Waller replied Jul 22, 2020 to Poorly Signposted Road Closure on Wightman Causing Chaos on Ladder

18 Jul 25, 2020
Reply by AndrewAW1

"It was made a criminal offence (in residential properties) in 2012. Still happens of…"

Chris Waller replied Jul 18, 2020 to Derelict Neighbouring Property

10 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Jean-Marc Bany

"I agree, it's not necessarily clear enough that it relates to a specific permit numb…"

Chris Waller replied Jul 7, 2020 to Dedicated Disabled Bay Parking—Opinions Needed

7 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Chris Waller

"There is guidance for South Tottenham which allows front roof dormers and upward ext…"

Chris Waller replied Jul 2, 2020 to Changes to planning rules announced

8 Jul 5, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

"So far, the new permitted development rights for upwards extensions relate to additi…"

Chris Waller replied Jul 2, 2020 to Changes to planning rules announced

8 Jul 5, 2020
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service