Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Angela's Discussions (839)

Discussions Replied To (772) Replies Latest Activity

"Does this link work? UCL database If not, just enter his name and then click on the…"

Angela replied Mar 10, 2014 to Is this how Edward Gray of Harringay House made his fortune?

41 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Yvonne Field

"I think you could well be right OAE! I forgot to mention in my post that Edward Gray…"

Angela replied Mar 9, 2014 to Is this how Edward Gray of Harringay House made his fortune?

41 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Yvonne Field

"As I said earlier; according to the census, people who state they do not have a fait…"

Angela replied Mar 3, 2014 to Clarion Call: Zena Brabazon, Karen Alexander, Nilgun Canver, David Browne, David Schmitz, Gina Amadou,...etc

62 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Having a faith doesn't prevent people from having a view on new designs for shop fro…"

Angela replied Mar 3, 2014 to Clarion Call: Zena Brabazon, Karen Alexander, Nilgun Canver, David Browne, David Schmitz, Gina Amadou,...etc

62 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Faith groups are part of our community. "

62 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"I also be interested to know what criteria is used in deciding who can be invited to…"

Angela replied Mar 2, 2014 to Clarion Call: Zena Brabazon, Karen Alexander, Nilgun Canver, David Browne, David Schmitz, Gina Amadou,...etc

62 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"Numista Hi Justin I have some (mostly foreign) coins which where my father's and I'…"

Angela replied Mar 1, 2014 to Any Coin Collectors Out There?

3 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

"Auckland Museum has a room set up where you can experience a simulation of a volcano…"

Angela replied Feb 22, 2014 to AND WE FELT THE EARTH MOVE !

14 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by TBD

"That's not true for all Ladder roads though. Falkland still gets its share of dumped…"

Angela replied Feb 5, 2014 to Removal of railings along Harringay Passage (at junctions with the roads)

150 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by ant

"Good news imo.  Why TfL and or Haringey Council didn't consult with residents and NH…"

Angela replied Feb 5, 2014 to Removal of railings along Harringay Passage (at junctions with the roads)

150 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by ant

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service