Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Karen Alexander's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (754) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you.  Its all part of the service."

Karen Alexander replied Jun 5, 2013 to Parking arrangements for the Stone Roses concert this weekend in Finsbury Park

20 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Stan

"You can run the visitor permits on just make sure you scratch off the correct times.…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 5, 2013 to Parking arrangements for the Stone Roses concert this weekend in Finsbury Park

20 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Stan

"I checked with the council about the use of residents and visitors permits and their…"

20 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Stan

"The roads and pavements in Harringay are indeed in a pretty poor state.  There is a…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 2, 2013 to Potholes and the Poor Condition of Road Surfaces

7 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me either as a direct message on karen.al…"

Karen Alexander replied May 29, 2013 to Is there a local journalist or editor ?

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Sorry to have missed the meeting, I must have missed the date. Cllr Schmitz and I ar…"

Karen Alexander replied May 21, 2013 to Meeting to discuss speed/weight/noise problems on Ladder & Wightman Roads

53 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Ant, if you want to give me your property details either by DM or on karen.alexander…"

Karen Alexander replied May 21, 2013 to Missed missed missed missed missed collection

2 May 22, 2013
Reply by ant

"This does seem utterly ridiculous doesn't it?  I'll take it up with the council and…"

Karen Alexander replied May 16, 2013 to "Bins to be left at 'arm's length from gate'": It's Official

35 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

"Thanks to everyone for highlighting this problem which appears to be ongoing.  Can y…"

Karen Alexander replied Apr 30, 2013 to Veolia and the food waste bin

19 May 3, 2013
Reply by Gina O

"Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the forum because I had a school governor's me…"

Karen Alexander replied Apr 23, 2013 to Biggest Housing Development in Harringay for Decades - Your Comments Needed!

39 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service