Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alan Stanton's Discussions (6,315)

Discussions Replied To (6184) Replies Latest Activity

""... translating photos of documents back into the text that appears in them". Can't…"

Alan Stanton replied Mar 6, 2012 to A fresh thread on secrecy

22 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Clive, this isn't about the production of paper - it's about control. For the benefi…"

Alan Stanton replied Mar 6, 2012 to A fresh thread on secrecy

22 Mar 7, 2012

"It's not really that emotional. They've been sold out."

Alan Stanton replied Mar 6, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Interesting point, Chris. Though as I understand it, what you propose is the current…"

Alan Stanton replied Mar 5, 2012 to A fresh thread on secrecy

22 Mar 7, 2012

"Hi Seema, In case you haven't seen them, there are some more thoughts on the Freedom…"

Alan Stanton replied Mar 5, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Neville, I think we broadly agree. Yes, I should have put more pressure on senior of…"

Alan Stanton replied Mar 4, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"And Seema, can I please suggest (1) that the question should be about primary school…"

Alan Stanton replied Mar 4, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"I read the Daily Telegraph article you linked to, Clive. You tell us that it refers…"

Alan Stanton replied Mar 4, 2012 to Which craft is practiced in social services?

5 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks, Alison. As a councillor, I feel ashamed and angry that Haringey officers con…"

Alan Stanton replied Mar 2, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Having the assumption of openness and transparency as a stated principle is an excel…"

Alan Stanton replied Mar 2, 2012 to A fresh thread on secrecy

22 Mar 7, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service