Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,805)

Discussions Replied To (5170) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll save it up for when I get to that stage of my life :)"

Liz replied Oct 16, 2008 to Googling is good for the ageing brain

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Read the second part of Alan's full blog post on Adje Palace here"

Liz replied Oct 15, 2008 to Alan Stanton asks for Charles Adje's resignation over Ally Pally (but Adje 'doesn't see why he should')

25 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"Have a look at this photo by Alistair J to see the whole stretch between Chesterfiel…"

Liz replied Oct 15, 2008 to Grand Parade

4 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Chris Smith

"Thanks for this guidance, Alan, on viewing the meetings. It might be worth adding th…"

Liz replied Oct 14, 2008 to Alan Stanton asks for Charles Adje's resignation over Ally Pally (but Adje 'doesn't see why he should')

25 Apr 1, 2011

"The buck it seems stops firmly with hapless council officials and not with the membe…"

Liz replied Oct 14, 2008 to Alan Stanton asks for Charles Adje's resignation over Ally Pally (but Adje 'doesn't see why he should')

25 Apr 1, 2011

"Yes unlike our selfless champions of local democracy the councillors, we can always…"

Liz replied Oct 13, 2008 to Nothing on the telly? How about a webcast of Haringey council meetings?

2 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Interesting piece and almost counterintuitive for us oldies - how can using a comput…"

Liz replied Oct 13, 2008 to New research links digital inclusion and social impact

1 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Liz

"I know, fancy me having to find it out from the H Independent, Alan (serves me right…"

Liz replied Oct 13, 2008 to Alan Stanton asks for Charles Adje's resignation over Ally Pally (but Adje 'doesn't see why he should')

25 Apr 1, 2011

"This is all useful info for the wiki"

Liz replied Oct 13, 2008 to Council Acts on Back Garden Rubbish

7 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Liz

"See this post for background on this story"

Liz replied Oct 13, 2008 to First victim of Haringey's icy financial mess; plans for Woodside House put on hold

4 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Adam

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service