Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

john higson's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you're on the money with this, except for a minor spelling mistake of Latyme…"

john higson replied Jun 8, 2016 to What's it like to live in Edmonton?

25 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Xavier

"I thought this was all a bit pie-in-the-sky, but on reflection if they closed off lo…"

john higson replied Jun 6, 2016 to Back to School along Wightman Road

4 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by michaelw

"For goodness sake, don't be so po faced. It brightened my afternoon seeing those kit…"

john higson replied May 17, 2016 to Kittens looking for a new home! :)

7 May 19, 2016
Reply by PhoebeMac

"Thanks for the link. Somehow I'd thought of the Shopping City as having always been…"

john higson replied May 13, 2016 to The Mall Wood Green is 35 years old this week. Yay !

31 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Well, I was just taking up the point of the original poster, Clive Carter, who I ass…"

john higson replied May 9, 2016 to Salaries paid to the 'top ten' employees of Haringey Council

56 May 10, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

"But the reason the prime minister's salary is relatively low (although try telling t…"

john higson replied May 9, 2016 to Salaries paid to the 'top ten' employees of Haringey Council

56 May 10, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks for this information. Doesn't this mean that the Chief Exec of Haringey earns…"

56 May 10, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Yes, something to do with the strange winter maybe. At the moment I'm between jobs a…"

john higson replied May 5, 2016 to Is the Blossom Bigger this year?

4 May 6, 2016
Reply by matt

"Hi, I know the owner of this place, Naomi, who is a real Japanese person, unlike man…"

john higson replied Mar 17, 2016 to Sushi Heads : new sushi place on Philip lane

9 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by John D

"Hi James We are interested in your mirrors. Would it be possible to have a quick loo…"

john higson replied Feb 12, 2016 to HOUSE CLEARANCE - assorted household items, all for quick sale - Weber barbecue, IKEA floating shelves, desk lamps, shisha pipes, etc.

4 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by James Ingram

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service