Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

L F T Snowflake's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"As a matter of fact - having been both a 'chugger' and a commission only telesales p…"

L F T Snowflake replied Nov 16, 2011 to Fed-up with Telemarketeers? Use Counter-Script every time!

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Absolutely right Justin, but it won't protect you from chuggers. They have an 'objec…"

L F T Snowflake replied Nov 15, 2011 to Fed-up with Telemarketeers? Use Counter-Script every time!

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Most interesting. Have you thought about sending that page to Bear Grylls the curren…"

L F T Snowflake replied Nov 15, 2011 to Gangs are good for society

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

"Leather Lane have been doing this kind of thing for years.  Also, these 'street food…"

L F T Snowflake replied Nov 15, 2011 to Eat Street - New London Street Food Zone

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

"Baden-Powell got his idea for the 'Patrol System' for Scouts from observing street g…"

L F T Snowflake replied Nov 15, 2011 to Gangs are good for society

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

"Indeed not. Baldwins will not be depending on me. The clue IS in this case, in the n…"

L F T Snowflake replied Nov 13, 2011 to Christmas is coming, please put a tanner in the old man's.;...

13 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

"Way back in the late 80's I worked in a call centre that sold advertising. Now, if y…"

L F T Snowflake replied Nov 13, 2011 to Fed-up with Telemarketeers? Use Counter-Script every time!

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"I actually have a very great deal of telephone experience and I do wonder sometimes…"

L F T Snowflake replied Nov 13, 2011 to Fed-up with Telemarketeers? Use Counter-Script every time!

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Response 2: Chuggers Chuggers are one of the curses of the modern age - and telephon…"

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Two forms of reply to this VERY amusing post.    Point one 'Stwing da bu**ers along'…"

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service