Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting. I'm not surprised that most people don't look for planning notices in…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 7, 2009 to Councils ponder pulling advertising for planning applications

27 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Liz

"NOW might be a good time of the year to consider switching utility suppliers. You ca…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 6, 2009 to Beware Thames Water's money grabbing attempts

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hi Peter, Your phone company may be sharing with Thames Water the revenue from call…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 6, 2009 to Beware Thames Water's money grabbing attempts

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"Being a suspicious sort of fellow, I wonder if the Whittington, if indeed it was the…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 6, 2009 to Have you had an accident in the last five years that was not your fault?

8 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"The fact you were cold-called (or should that be cold texted?) raises questions abou…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 6, 2009 to Have you had an accident in the last five years that was not your fault?

8 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"The sum is borrowed for only a pay day or two, at least in theory. APR is an annuali…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 4, 2009 to Borrow cash until next payday: APR = 2,356 per cent

20 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"Agree, James. Bookmakers are a wholly different kind of business which is why they a…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 1, 2009 to More Betting Shop Related Crime

33 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alistair, I registered for the Telephone Preference Service several years ago (I mis…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 29, 2009 to Have you had an accident in the last five years that was not your fault?

8 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"Two or three years ago at a Crouch End AA meeting, the Head of Highways (or similar…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 29, 2009 to Update on Harringay "Traffic Study"

17 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Alison P

"Yes, okay, agree & will contribute to a thread on that subject. Disclaimer: For…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 29, 2009 to Update on Harringay "Traffic Study"

17 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service