Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Salsa's Discussions (503)

Discussions Replied To (403) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that it seemed to me that there were a few indicators that she seemed homele…"

Salsa replied Feb 7, 2012 to RePost: Tortoiseshell Cat Still Unclaimed by Owner - Mannock Rd/Sirdar Rd Junction

21 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Anette

"I'm a bit uncelar why Celia Hammond would be a "last resort"? Celia does not put any…"

Salsa replied Feb 7, 2012 to RePost: Tortoiseshell Cat Still Unclaimed by Owner - Mannock Rd/Sirdar Rd Junction

21 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Anette

"hi alice i have added you as a connection and sent you a message, thanks"

Salsa replied Feb 4, 2012 to I am after a butler sink as a planter, where could I get one?

8 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by as

"thanks for the replies all! Pete - please could i take a look at the first one? will…"

Salsa replied Feb 3, 2012 to I am after a butler sink as a planter, where could I get one?

8 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by as

"Do you want me to take the cat to Celia Hammond Animal trust? I have a car and could…"

Salsa replied Jan 23, 2012 to RePost: Tortoiseshell Cat Still Unclaimed by Owner - Mannock Rd/Sirdar Rd Junction

21 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Anette

"oh no that is awful! i'm really really sorry to hear that. poor patch, you, ziggy an…"

Salsa replied Jan 21, 2012 to MISSING (CATNAPPED?) CAT SEYMOUR/HEWITT

18 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Anette

"gosh if they came back warm and dry then they must have been somewhere close by. I r…"

Salsa replied Jan 20, 2012 to MISSING (CATNAPPED?) CAT SEYMOUR/HEWITT

18 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Anette

"sorry to hear this, i will keep an eye out for him. he looks like one of my boys so…"

Salsa replied Jan 20, 2012 to MISSING (CATNAPPED?) CAT SEYMOUR/HEWITT

18 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Anette

"i just wondered, how much to fitted wardrobes cost? (I know it is highly variable) b…"

Salsa replied Jan 18, 2012 to Anyone recommend carpenter to build fitted wardrobes?

12 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Anette

"Hi all we would like to buy some timber to make planters for the garden. any recomme…"

Salsa replied Jan 18, 2012 to Timber yards! recommendations please!

8 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Lisa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service