Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reply Alan. You asked me for an example of stating opinions as facts…"

Chris Setz replied Aug 6, 2016 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"You usually state your narrow range of political views as if they were facts, Alan.…"

Chris Setz replied Aug 5, 2016 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Sorry Hugh - I know you haven't updated the members map since 2010, but that (and cl…"

Chris Setz replied Aug 5, 2016 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

" I unreservedly apologise to Liz and Hugh for any offence caused - definitely not my…"

Chris Setz replied Aug 4, 2016 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Thanks Liz - I don't mean to come across as a critic - I'm someone who wants HoL to…"

Chris Setz replied Aug 4, 2016 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"I'm sorry John - I wish i could withdraw the inaccuracies by editing my post, but I…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"No comments from either local MP, nor the vast majority of local Cllrs. Only a few C…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Hi Mat! >>any tree reduction isn't followed up with tree planting in tandem Th…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 15, 2016 to Northern Ladder Trees for the Chop

5 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

"http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cohones"

Chris Setz replied Jun 23, 2016 to Local Harringay Councillor resigns!

124 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

">>facts about Cllr James Ryan Still haven't seen any facts about James Ryan -…"

Chris Setz replied Jun 23, 2016 to Local Harringay Councillor resigns!

124 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service