Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

David Schmitz's Discussions (423)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"The reason why no breach of condition notice has yet been issued is that there has n…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 9, 2011 to Furniture store being advertised for Queen's Head despite planning conditions

150 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

"As indicated by others, I have already taken up the point that where an express cond…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 7, 2011 to Furniture store being advertised for Queen's Head despite planning conditions

150 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

"I wrote to the chief planning officer and to the head of planning enforcement last n…"

David Schmitz replied Dec 5, 2011 to Furniture store being advertised for Queen's Head despite planning conditions

150 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

"Following a request which I made yesterday, Council officers have decided to make vi…"

David Schmitz replied Nov 1, 2011 to Falling masonry closes Green Lanes

27 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"In view of the gravity of the situation and the fact that this fall of masonry is no…"

David Schmitz replied Oct 31, 2011 to Falling masonry closes Green Lanes

27 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"Thank you very much for taking this initiative. I'll certaintly try to be there. Dav…"

David Schmitz replied Aug 19, 2011 to Call for the community to meet to discuss how to help the young people of our Borough

32 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Thorntons Budgens

"Post Offices Ltd. are in discussion with the Council and other organisations with a…"

David Schmitz replied Aug 11, 2011 to Tottenham Leisure Centre Advice Centre and Special Appeal for our Older Residents

3 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by David Schmitz

"Post Offices Ltd. are in discussion with the Council and other organisations with a…"

David Schmitz replied Aug 11, 2011 to TOTTENHAM JOBCENTREPLUS OFFICE / BENEFIT ISSUES

5 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by David Schmitz

"The items which are most needed are listed on the Council's website at http://www.ha…"

David Schmitz replied Aug 10, 2011 to Stupendous Response from Community to locals made homeless by Tottenham riot

7 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by pamish

"Benefits recipients who are affected by this can also receive advice face-to-face at…"

David Schmitz replied Aug 10, 2011 to TOTTENHAM JOBCENTREPLUS OFFICE / BENEFIT ISSUES

5 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by David Schmitz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service