Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)'s Discussions (3,116)

Discussions Replied To (3022) Replies Latest Activity

"Jona, there are 29 Labour councillors in Haringey (at least there were when I starte…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Feb 5, 2010 to Local Politics (Previously the Cllr Sheikh Thompson post)

103 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"Hedge Fund(def.): a fund, usually used by wealthy individuals and institutions, allo…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Feb 5, 2010 to hedge planting at Ducketts Common - this Saturday morning-[UPDATED] was cancelled

19 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Adam

"Thanks for posting this reminder, Liz. That gives me and the little woman more than…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Feb 4, 2010 to Don't forget to renew your Freedom Pass

1 Feb 4, 2010

"Maybe first item for first AA of the year should be: DON'T HOLD OUR AA MEETINGS MID-…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Feb 4, 2010 to Shaping the Area Assembly Meetings in 2010

31 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"Right Hugh - I hope to be there."

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Feb 4, 2010 to Local Politics (Previously the Cllr Sheikh Thompson post)

103 Feb 7, 2010

"Agree fully with Liz's recent posts, including her last paragraph re Julie & Jus…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Feb 4, 2010 to Local Politics (Previously the Cllr Sheikh Thompson post)

103 Feb 7, 2010

"No, Julie, what I meant was that neither I nor my neighbours see the Ladder as a tra…"

103 Feb 7, 2010

"I can't let this pass without a mention of Dublin's Croke Park - a ground with a cou…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Feb 3, 2010 to What's wrong with the new Spurs Stadium?

28 May 20, 2010
Reply by Liz

""We're just a couple of transients so we won't be needing your A&E leaflet" - Mr…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Feb 3, 2010 to Local Politics (Previously the Cllr Sheikh Thompson post)

103 Feb 7, 2010

"Lauren, there's always that very spacious 4-bedroom house on the Ladder, South-West.…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Feb 3, 2010 to We need a nice flat to rent in Harringay!

5 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Lauren W

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service