Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8189) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Christopher was trying to raise standards, not stop stuff being built."

John McMullan replied Sep 15, 2016 to The Hub at Turnpike Lane - Rabbit Hutch Studio Apartments

28 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Jez Phillips

"£896pcm. If it wasn't "student" accommodation they'd have to put outside space in th…"

John McMullan replied Sep 15, 2016 to The Hub at Turnpike Lane - Rabbit Hutch Studio Apartments

28 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Jez Phillips

"Good point, they certainly beat the situation I see in the front rooms of some ladde…"

28 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Jez Phillips

"I advocate the densification of our Victorian Terraces in the same way that I used t…"

John McMullan replied Sep 15, 2016 to Council Serves Notice that Planning Policy For Sale in Haringey as Tower block approved for Ladder

103 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"They can't densify terraced housing, it's in private hands. I just use it to demonst…"

John McMullan replied Sep 15, 2016 to Council Serves Notice that Planning Policy For Sale in Haringey as Tower block approved for Ladder

103 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"Apparently the early leaf fall is by stressed trees. The ones by the pond are not st…"

John McMullan replied Sep 15, 2016 to Autumn is coming. Noli timere.

6 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by EMC2

"This is all above the borough level. The density next to transport hubs is in the Lo…"

103 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"You're allowed to build much denser closer to a transport hub. I think there's a for…"

103 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"Couples are stuck in the houses their families grew up in because of Stamp Duty. Why…"

103 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

""The contrast in the levels of councillor engagement with the two applications was a…"

John McMullan replied Sep 14, 2016 to Council Serves Notice that Planning Policy For Sale in Haringey as Tower block approved for Ladder

103 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service